Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Marketing Ideas For Zhen Beauty

I wanted to share some of the great marketing ideas I have received, please feel free to comment;

- One thing that comes to my mind is the fact that Zhen is a family-owned company selling Made in the USA products. Maybe that could be a strength. I bet people would love the story of the Yee Sisters and their company- I know it captured me when I read about it years ago. People these days are
looking to buy local instead of from some global giant group.
Bernice

- I noticed that you dont have anything posted on youtube... There are thousands of youtubers that feature Asian inspired looks. I recall seeing you on television with your products and I thought that perhaps a tutorial featuring some of your products might be a good thing. I have already sent your website to a few of my cosmetic gurus to check out.
Eirika

It seems the best place to show off your stuff and get free advertising is on YOUTUBE. My wife found endless people from the girl around the corner to make up artists and other professionals that are giving tutorials on applying make up and covering all areas from within the make up industries, like costs and colors and where to find the products. Amazon is where we spend alot of money and time and that's where we found you, but I think You Tube will give you the exposure that your gorgeous line of cosmectics deserves.
Tom and Tammy

- A possible way to get more customers is to partner with MyPoints.com. Or is it possible to do with Zhen Cosmetics what they do with Avon (get sales reps from around the country)?
Kristy

- I just sent a personal message to my 34 “Asian Chicks” on my Facebook Friends list asking them to check out your product line (included a link to your F/B fansite).
Diana

- Would you consider printing a tear off pad type advertisement that can be hung in the front areas of Asian and Latino Grocery stores? Many of the ethnic stores have bulletin boards where customers can hang advertisements. I live in an area which has a very high population of Asians and would be more than happy to hang up some type of advertising pad at the Asian and Latino grocery stores that I frequent. I would not be surprised if you had customers in other ares with high populations of Asian and Latinos who would be willing to do the same!
Cecilia

- Yesterday, I used my make up and gave my sisters a makeover. They loved the products, and I forwarded your email about the $10 to them today. It made me think that it might be fun to have a referral plan, or something like that where customers could earn a free product or discount for referrals.
Julie

- There must be Chinese Chambers and Asian associations or groups all over the country that would be happy to provide you with some exposure. It would really be ideal, however, to try to get into the stores.
Lisa

1 comment:

Ms. Alice said...

Hi!

Thank you so much for getting on board and sponsoring the Miss Asia Pageants. I wanted to suggest Twitter, many small businesses are finding that Twitter has helped boost their businesses significantly.

Best!

Alice